• Re-tubing – every 4 to 6 months and sooner if required
• Providing batteries – free to NHS aid wearers
• Hearing aid check
• Ears checks for wax
• Assistive Equipment in the home
• Hearing Screening Tests
• Counselling new and inexperience hearing aid users
• Social Support Groups
• Open surgeries across the Borough of Croydon (Dates, times and venues are listed on our website)
• 1 in NHS Medical Centres
• 7 in Community Centres
• Home visits for the house-bound
• Care Homes Service
5 Floor, 22 Park House, 22 ParK Street, Croydon, CR0 1YE
Mon - Fri 10am to 3pm
Who is it for:
All people who have or think may have a hearing loss or impairment. Primarily for the residents of Croydon but we will give advice and information to residents in surrounding boroughs.
Ground Floor with wheelchair access
The majority of our services are free.
How to apply:
60, 119, 166, 197, 405, 407, 412, 455, 466 and 468 to the Croydon Flyover.
George Street Tram stop
Parking in Central Croydon car parks. Recomend the use of public transport if possible.