Found 2 Factsheets

Showing results for:

Paying for care in an care home if you have a partner

Source: Age UK

Paying for permanent residential care

Source: Age UK
Per page
2 results

Related Information

Service Definitions

A health and social care assessment with the social services department of your local council is often the first step towards getting the help and support you need. The assessment is also known as an 'assessment of need'.